- Brush algae spots prior to application. If necessary, brush once each day for two days following application.
- Dilute the proper dosage of the concentrate with at least nine parts of water.
- Apply diluted dosage through a plastic watering can into water around edge of pool .
Visible algae growth:
- Mix 12 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Remove settled algae debris by vacuuming.
Works best when added by itself directly to pool water.
Very dirty pool with heavy algae growth:
- Vacuum, clean, and scrub walls.
- Apply dose of 12 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Vacuum to remove algae debris.
Maintenance Dosage (Free of visible algae):
Apply 6 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water every 5 to 7 days.
Note: If high temperatures prevail or pool has unusually heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently.
- Patented Black Algae Killer
- Copper-Quat Based Formulation
- Use Pool Immediately After Application
Kills black algae and prevents and controls other resistant algae forms.